http://WWW.CAREEREXPRESS.ORG.IN
SHRISWAMINARAYAN 5694c1ae9ec6680d18bb8ff7 False 2416 21
OK
background image not found
Updates
update image not found
Welcome to CDS Written Coaching! COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES (CDS) One can appear for CDS Exam, when he/she is appearing for 3 rd year of Graduation. Both Male and Female can apply for CDS Exam. Female candidates can only apply for Short Service Commission i.e. OTA. CDS Exam has three papers i.e. English, GK & Maths for Permanent Commission i.e. IMA, AF & NA and two i.e. English & GK for candidates applying for Short Service Commission i.e. OTA. Candidates with Arts/Commerce background are eligible for ARMY only. The career express, provides a Comprehensive One Month (180 hours) and two months (340 Hours) written coaching and has achieved the best success rate. The exam starts at 9 a.m. and winds up at 5 p.m. on the same day. Most college students lack mental physical stamina to sit for almost 8 Hours. So, build it up and be prepared for long hours. Mathematics: The standard of Mathematics paper will be of Matriculation level. Total 100 questions. Therefore, a student gets about a minute plus to solve each question. It is essential for candidate to practice shortcut techniques, At Career Express, all possible short cuts are taught and practiced in detail. General Knowledge: The syllabus for the General Knowledge paper is very vast and generic. Analyzing the past five year's papers would help or else, you may focus on unnecessary, bulky details that are difficult to comprehend and remember. For example, in History one needs to drastically cut down effort on Ancient and Medieval History. The Career Express provide students with Sample Paper and recent Current Affairs Notes prior to the Exam Day. English: The English paper is often ignored by candidates who speak reasonably good English. They however, forget that spoken English is quite different from the Pure Application of Correct Grammar in Objective Type Questions. Those candidates who revise and practice the Basic English Grammar sufficiently can secure almost 100% marks in the grammar section, which is almost 70% of the paper. UPSC gets innovative and at times asks you to indentify the wrong statements too. So be prepared for surprises. The remaining 30% paper comprises Comprehensions, Antonyms, Synonyms, Analogy. The candidates usually spend a lot of time on this section. It is very difficult to mug up Antonyms and Synonyms; this is something that one builds over a period of time. The Career Express teaches you shortcuts especially for Vocabulary (Synonyms, Antonyms etc) & other innovative techniques to solve your paper in a short span of time. For NDA, CDS, ACC, GDOC, CPF, CPO, SSC, AFCAT Batches starts from 3rd and 18th of EVERY MONTH Faculty The career express has well qualified and dedicated full time faculty. Fully Air Conditioner class rooms. Study material Structured and constantly updated study material and assignments on each subject based on 'Scientific Analysis' of previous test papers. Better Assimilation Use of latest training aids (computers and LCD Projectors) results in better assimilation by the students. Mock and Simulated Test The career express has developed rigorous testing program that encourages students to benchmark their performance and work out exam strategies. Success Rate The Career Express has achieved upto 80% success rate. The Career Express also offers its students SSB preparatory lectures, personality development and Spoken English Classes during written coaching. Course Duration Fees NDA 45 Days Rs 17000/- CDS 45 Days Rs 17000/- OTA 45 Days Rs 13000/- ACC 30 Days Rs 14000/- 45 Days Rs 18000/- CAPF 45 Days Rs 18000/- CPO 45 Days Rs 18000/- AFCAT / GDOC 30 Days Rs 13000/- X Group (Airmen) 45 Days Rs 9900/- 1 Month Course – 180 Hours Coaching 45 Days Course – 270 Hours Coaching Free Spoken English & Current Affairs Analysis Classes for 45 Days Course HOSTEL & MESS FACILITY Hostel & Food – Rs 275/- per day (Three meals + Tea) Need to carry:- Three Bed Sheets, Pillow cover and Quilts (as per season) Please Note:- Security Deposit – Rs 500/- (Refundable) Bring three colored passport size photographs & one ID Proof
http://WWW.CAREEREXPRESS.ORG.IN/welcome-to-cds-written-coachin/b162
2 3
false